Kawhi Leonard (knee) expected to return for Clippers on Wednesday
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (left knee contusion) is expected to play on Wednesday against the Boston Celtics, per teammate Ivica Zubac.
Leonard remains questionable, but he got up some shots at shootaround and seems to be on track towards playing after sitting out the last three games. Zubac is under the impression that Leonard and Paul George will both be active together for the first time. "Finally," Zubac said. "It'll be great. We're really good with only Kawhi. We're really good with only PG. You put them two together, it's gotta be good. We'll see it tonight. But I'm really excited." Tip-off is scheduled for 10:00 PM ET.
numberFire's models project Kawhi for 40.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $10,000.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson coming off the bench for Clippers on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard back in action for Clippers in return to Toronto December 11th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) remains out for Clippers on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) to return for Clippers in Toronto December 10th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson making start Monday for Clippers in place of Kawhi Leonard (rest) December 9th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) ruled out Monday December 9th, 2019