Bulls' Shaq Harrison entering starting lineup Wednesday in place of Chandler Hutchison (shins)
Chicago Bulls shooting guard Shaquille Harrison is starting on Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets in place of Chandler Hutchison (sore shins).
It will be Harrison's first start of the season. He's logged a total of 24 minutes in seven games and is shooting 27.3 percent. Coby White is a game-time call after spraining his ankle in warm-ups, so Thaddeus Young and Kris Dunn could be busy on Wednesday.
numberFire's models project Harrison for 13.6 FanDuel points in 20.4 minutes on Wednesday. He's priced at $3,500.
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Cory Joseph (back) starting on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019
- Robert Williams (hip) out for Celtics on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019
- Chicago's Thaddeus Young (personal) ruled out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) doubtful on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Chicago's Tomas Satoransky (toe) available on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Kris Dunn starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Chandler Hutchison November 29th, 2019