Bulls' Coby White sprains ankle in pre-game warmups, will be a game-time decision on Wednesday
Chicago Bulls point guard Coby White is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons with an ankle injury.
White sprained his ankle in pre-game warmups and will be a game-time decision against the Pistons. If he is able to play, our models expect him to see 30.2 minutes on Wednesday.
If he is active, White's projection includes 13.6 points, 5.3 rebounds, 2 assists, and 24.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,800.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019
- Chicago's Thaddeus Young (personal) ruled out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) doubtful on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Chicago's Tomas Satoransky (toe) available on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Kris Dunn starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Chandler Hutchison November 29th, 2019