Detroit's Langston Galloway starting for injured Tony Snell (hip) on Wednesday
Detroit Pistons guard Langston Galloway is starting in Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Galloway will start against Milwaukee with Tony Snell sidelined with a hip injury. In a role with the first unit, our models project Galloway to play 29.0 minutes.
Galloway's Wednesday projection includes 12.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk to play with second unit Friday December 6th, 2019
- Detroit's Luke Kennard starting on Friday, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk to the bench December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee) December 4th, 2019