Luka Doncic has historic first quarter, records 35-point triple-double in Mavericks' win
Dallas Mavericks forward Luka Doncic produced 35 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, and 5 turnovers in a 142-94 win over the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
Doncic backed up his career-high 42-point triple-double against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday with another dominate triple-double against the Warriors on Wednesday. Doncic came out on fire, outscoring (20 points), outrebounding (5 rebounds), and out-assisting (5 assists) the entire Warriors team in the first quarter. He finished the night 11-of-18 from the field, 6-of-10 from behind the arc, and 7-of-8 from the line. Doncic will look to extend his triple-double streak to three games against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday.
Doncic scored 67.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models project him for 34.2 minutes and 44.7 FanDuel points against Cleveland.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Mavericks' Willie Cauley-Stein available for Monday's game against Thunder January 27th, 2020
- Luka Doncic (ankle) probable for Mavericks on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Mavericks' Willie Cauley-Stein (trade) will not play on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Willie Cauley-Stein to be traded to Dallas Mavericks for 2020 second-round pick January 24th, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Luka Doncic almost has 36-point triple-double in Mavericks' loss January 22nd, 2020