Paul George scores 25 with 8 assists, Clippers beat Celtics in overtime
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George scored 25 points (8-of-18 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 block, 4 3-pointers, and 5 turnovers in 37.5 minutes of a 107-104 overtime win over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday.
The assists mark a season-best and George has now scored 25-plus in three-of-four games. He's shooting 53.0 percent from the field and a sizzling 47.1 percent from beyond the arc, both of which are on pace for career-highs. The Clippers will host the Houston Rockets on Friday.
George scored 41.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. numberFire's models project him for 20.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.4 blocks, and 1.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) ruled out for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) won't play Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Portland December 2nd, 2019
- Rodney McGruder (hamstring) will remain out for Clippers on Sunday November 30th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) starting on Friday for Clippers November 29th, 2019