Warriors' Draymond Green (heel) questionable on Friday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Green is dealing with a heel injury, and his status for Friday is up in the air after he missed Wednesday's game. If Green can't go, Ky Bowman would likely start again in his place.
Our models currently project Green for 9.5 points, 8.1 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 33.2 FanDuel points across 33.6 minutes of action.
- Blake Griffin (knee) questionable for Detroit on Monday December 15th, 2019
- Moe Wagner (ankle) will remain out for Wizards on Monday December 15th, 2019
- Al Horford (knee) active and starting for 76ers on Sunday in place of injured Joel Embiid December 15th, 2019
- Jae Crowder (ankle) questionable for Memphis on Monday December 15th, 2019
- Al Horford (knee) active for 76ers on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Lakers' LeBron James (elbow) active on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Warriors' Marquese Chriss posts double-double Friday December 14th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevon Looney starting for resting Draymond Green on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Alec Burks starting for Warriors on Friday in place of injured Eric Paschall December 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Eric Paschall (hip) ruled out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Draymond Green (rest) listed out for Warriors on Friday December 12th, 2019