Trey Burke (ankle, knee) available for 76ers on Friday
Philadelphia 76ers point guard Trey Burke is available for Friday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Burke has injuries to both his ankle and knee but will be active against the Spurs. Our models project him for 15.6 minutes on Friday.
Burke's Friday projection includes 7.8 points, 1.8 rebounds, 2.3 assists, and 14.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $4,100.
- Justise Winslow (back) will remain out Friday for Heat December 12th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (groin) ruled out again for Heat on Friday December 12th, 2019
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (illness) questionable Friday December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) probable for Celtics on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic (ankle) practicing in full for Magic December 12th, 2019
- Mavericks' Delon Wright (adductor) won't play Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Al Horford (knee, hamstring) questionable for 76ers on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) upgraded to probable for 76ers on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019