Jeremy Lamb (ankle) starting for Pacers on Saturday in return from 7-game absence
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Lamb will make his first appearance for the Pacers since November 5th after missing 7 games with an ankle injury. He will slot right back in to the starting lineup and our models expect him to see 29.3 minutes on Saturday.
Lamb's Saturday projection includes 14.1 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.1 assists, and 27 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,100.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis triple-doubles in Pacers' loss January 27th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's Myles Turner (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's matchup against Portland January 25th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Goga Bitadze (illness) ruled out for Pacers on Friday January 24th, 2020