Milwaukee's George Hill (back) ruled out on Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard George Hill (back) will not play in Monday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Hill will miss Monday's matchup against the Jazz after suffering a sore back. Pat Connaughton should see more minutes off the bench with Hill ruled out.
Connaughton's projection includes 6.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- New Orleans' Derrick Favors (back) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against Spurs January 21st, 2020
- New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (knee) questionable on Wednesday, expected to play January 21st, 2020
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) probable for Wednesday's game against New Orleans January 21st, 2020
- Atlanta's Alex Len (back) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against Clippers January 21st, 2020
- Aaron Holiday (thumb) questionable for Pacers on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out for Bucks on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 32 points, 17 boards as Bucks beat Boston January 17th, 2020
- Bucks' Sterling Brown has 11 points, 12 rebounds Friday January 11th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) ruled out on Friday January 10th, 2020