Wizards' Jordan McRae scores season-high 21 in loss
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jordan McRae scored 21 points (9-of-16 field goals, 3-of-5 3-pointers) with 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 23.9 minutes of a 117-104 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday.
The points are a new season-high and actually led the entire contest. He also matched his personal-best in made and attempted 3-pointers. After totaling 17 points over the first five games this month, McRae has now hit double-digits in three straight. The Wizards play again on Wednesday against the Phoenix Suns.
McRae scored a season-best 31.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 17.1 FP against the Suns, at a cost of $3,700.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House starting for injured Clint Capela on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant starting on Thursday night; Isaac Bonga to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant coming off the bench for Wizards on Monday January 20th, 2020