Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) active for Wednesday's matchup against Clippers
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant (back) will play in Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Morant is available on Wednesday despite a back injury. In his usual role with the starters, our models project the Memphis guard to play 30.1 minutes.
Morant's Wednesday projection includes 15.5 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 6.7 assists.
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House starting for injured Clint Capela on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis on Sunday for injured Jae Crowder January 26th, 2020
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) ruled out for Memphis on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020