Utah's Ed Davis (leg) questionable on Friday
Utah Jazz forward/center Ed Davis is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Davis was given a diagnosis of a fractured left fibula at the beginning of November, and he was scheduled to be re-evaluated in a month's time. However, it seems as though Davis is ahead of schedule, even if he doesn't play on Friday.
In six games this season, Davis has averaged 1.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 9.3 FanDuel points.
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 28-point double-double in Rockets' win over Nuggets January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- John Collins records 33-point double-double in Hawks' upset win over Clippers January 22nd, 2020
- Eric Paschall coming off the bench for Golden State on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert downplays ankle injury January 21st, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020