Miles (wrist) may need season-ending surgery
Washington Wizards guard C.J. Miles will visit a specialist on Monday for further evaluation on his damaged left wrist that may require season-ending surgery, Candace Buckner of The Washington Post reports.
Troy Brown, Jordan McRae and Isaac Bonga stand to see an uptick in minutes with Miles out.
Miles was averaging 13.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Wojnarowski: Rockets agree to trade Russell Westbrook to Washington for John Wall, first round pick December 2nd, 2020
- Wizards' John Wall reportedly headed to Houston in exchange for Russell Westbrook December 2nd, 2020
- Wizards re-sign Davis Bertans on five-year deal worth $80 million November 20th, 2020
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura scratched Thursday for Johnathan Williams due to sore quad August 13th, 2020
- Ish Smith playing with Washington's second unit on Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Washington's Jerome Robinson starting on Tuesday, Ish Smith to bench August 11th, 2020