San Antonio's LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) will not play in Sunday's game against Detroit
San Antonio Spurs forward / center LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) is ruled out for Sunday's matchup against the Detroit Pistons.
Aldridge will not available on Sunday after experiencing soreness in his right thigh.
Trey Lyles should play an increased role against the Pistons with Aldridge sitting out.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 32 with season-high 14 rebounds in Spurs' win January 23rd, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) cleared for Spurs following three-game absence January 22nd, 2020
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) probable for Wednesday's game against New Orleans January 21st, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) remains out for Spurs on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dejounte Murray (illness) available for Spurs on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 19th, 2020