Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) will not play on Sunday, considered week-to-week
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant (back) is ruled out for Sunday's matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Morant is considered "week-to-week" after recently experiencing back spasms.
Tyus Jones should take over at point guard until Morant is healthy enough to return.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020