Memphis' Brandon Clarke (hip) active for Sunday's game against Minnesota
Memphis Grizzlies power forward Brandon Clarke (hip) is available for Sunday's matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Clarke will play on Sunday despite soreness in his left hip. Our models project the Grizzlies' forward to play 23.9 minutes against Minnesota.
Clarke's Sunday projection includes 11.9 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House starting for injured Clint Capela on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis on Sunday for injured Jae Crowder January 26th, 2020
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) ruled out for Memphis on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020