San Antonio's Jakob Poeltl starting for inactive LaMarcus Aldridge on Sunday
San Antonio Spurs center Jakob Poeltl is starting in Sunday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Poeltl will start against Detroit after LaMarcus Aldridge was ruled out with a quad injury.
Poeltl's Sunday projection includes 8.4 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 32 with season-high 14 rebounds in Spurs' win January 23rd, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) cleared for Spurs following three-game absence January 22nd, 2020
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) probable for Wednesday's game against New Orleans January 21st, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) remains out for Spurs on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dejounte Murray (illness) available for Spurs on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 19th, 2020