Brandon Clarke (hip) will not return for Memphis on Sunday
Memphis Grizzlies forward Brandon Clarke will not return to Sunday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves due to a hip injury.
Clarke has been dealing with a hip injury but was healthy enough to start on Sunday. He appears to have reaggravated it and will not return against the Timberwolves.
Clarke will finish the game with 0 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist in 10 minutes played.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis on Sunday for injured Jae Crowder January 26th, 2020
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) ruled out for Memphis on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020