Philadelphia's Josh Richardson (hamstring) doubtful for Monday's matchup against Utah
Philadelphia 76ers guard Josh Richardson (hamstring) is doubtful to play in Monday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Richardson is doubtful after a hamstring injury sidelined the Philly guard for straight two games. Furkan Korkmaz should see more minutes if Richardson remains out.
Korkmaz's Monday projection includes 9.1 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (hand) questionable for 76ers on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hand) practices on Friday, remains out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 24th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) reportedly on 76ers' sidelines 2-3 weeks January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020