Josh Richardson (hamstring) ruled out again for 76ers on Monday
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not play on Monday versus the Utah Jazz.
Richardson will miss a third consecutive game. Furkan Korkmaz will likely make another start. Matisse Thybulle and James Ennis could also see more run.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the 76ers are 6.0-point favorites over the Jazz on Monday. They have an implied total of 107.25 points.
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 28-point double-double in Rockets' win over Nuggets January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- John Collins records 33-point double-double in Hawks' upset win over Clippers January 22nd, 2020
- Eric Paschall coming off the bench for Golden State on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will not return for 76ers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020