Milwaukee's Brook Lopez (back) probable for Wednesday's game against Detroit
Milwaukee Bucks center Brook Lopez (back) is probable to play in Wednesday's matchup against the Detroit Pistons.
Lopez is likely to return after back soreness sidelined Milwaukee's center for two straight games. In his usual role with the Bucks' first unit, our models project Lopez to play 27.9 minutes.
Lopez's Wednesday projection includes 11.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 28-point double-double in Rockets' win over Nuggets January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- John Collins records 33-point double-double in Hawks' upset win over Clippers January 22nd, 2020
- Eric Paschall coming off the bench for Golden State on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out for Bucks on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 32 points, 17 boards as Bucks beat Boston January 17th, 2020
- Bucks' Sterling Brown has 11 points, 12 rebounds Friday January 11th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) ruled out on Friday January 10th, 2020