Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls
Chicago Bulls small forward Otto Porter Jr. (foot) will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks.
Porter underwent a repeat MRI of his left foot on Wednesday, which revealed continued bone edema. It's been a pretty brutal season so far for the former third overall pick. Kris Dunn should continue to see more opportunities with Porter out.
Porter is averaging 11.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.0 steals, 1.8 3-pointers, and 20.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (elbow) will not return for Bulls on Wednesday January 15th, 2020