Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hip) will not play on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (hip) is ruled out for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Embiid will sit out the first game of a back-to-back situation. Mike Scott should see more playing time on Saturday.
Scott's projection against Cleveland includes 5.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 0.8 assists.
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020