Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) starting on Friday, Jakob Poeltl coming off bench
San Antonio Spurs forward LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) is starting in Friday's lineup against the Sacramento Kings.
Aldridge will start after missing time with a thigh injury. In his usual role with San Antonio's first unit, our models project Aldridge to play 33.2 minutes.
Aldridge's projection against Sacramento includes 18.5 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- San Antonio's Jakob Poeltl starting for inactive LaMarcus Aldridge on Monday January 27th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge out for Spurs with thumb sprain in second leg of back-to-back January 27th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 32 with season-high 14 rebounds in Spurs' win January 23rd, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) cleared for Spurs following three-game absence January 22nd, 2020
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) probable for Wednesday's game against New Orleans January 21st, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) remains out for Spurs on Monday January 20th, 2020