Marvin Williams (knee) will not return for Hornets on Friday
Charlotte Hornets forward Marvin Williams will not return to Friday's game against the Brooklyn Nets due to a knee injury.
Williams is dealing with soreness in his right knee and will not return on Friday.
Williams will finish the game with 2 points, 1 block, and 1 rebound in 16 minutes played.
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (back) questionable Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) active on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Draymond Green (illness) on track to return for Warriors on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Jacob Evans (concussion) questionable Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Heat's Duncan Robinson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday's game against Washington January 21st, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (hip) probable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Monday, Bismack Biyombo to bench January 13th, 2020
- Bismack Biyombo playing with Charlotte's second unit on Monday January 13th, 2020
- Marvin Williams (nose) available for Hornets on Friday following two-game absence January 10th, 2020
- Miles Bridges scores 26 with career-high 6 treys in Hornets' loss January 9th, 2020
- Hornets' Marvin Williams (nose) ruled out on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Marvin Williams (nose) ruled out for Hornets on Monday January 6th, 2020