Jimmy Butler records 28-point triple-double in Heat win
Miami Heat guard/forward Jimmy Butler produced 28 points, 11 assists, 11 rebounds, 1 steal, 2 blocks, and 3 turnovers in a 112-103 win over the Washington Wizards on Friday.
Butler notched his second triple-double of the season and his second in his last three games. He had a team-high 28 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Heat to their 16th victory of the season. He shot 9-of-16 from the field, including 2-of-5 from behind the arc and 8-of-11 from the line. Next up for Butler and the Heat is a meeting with the Chicago Bulls on Sunday.
Butler scored 63.7 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models expect him to see 34.4 minutes and score 44.1 FanDuel points against the Bulls on Sunday.
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (adductor) doubtful for Wednesday's game against Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (cuboid) ruled out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Jamal Murray (ankle) listed out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Rodney McGruder coming off Clippers' bench with Maurice Harkless starting on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Heat's Duncan Robinson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday's game against Washington January 21st, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (hip) probable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. (eye) questionable to return on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. starting for injured Jimmy Butler (hip) on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (hip) ruled out for Monday's game against Kings January 20th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (knee) active on Sunday January 19th, 2020