Cleveland's Kevin Love (illness) probable for Saturday's game against Philadelphia
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (illness) is probable to play in Saturday's matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Love is likely to return after missing one game with an illness. In his usual role with Cleveland's first unit, our models project Love to play 30.5 minutes.
Love's Saturday projection includes 17.2 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 2.1 assists.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. (knee) returning Monday January 27th, 2020
- Cavaliers' John Henson (back) returning on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- John Henson (back) remains out for Cleveland on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dante Exum (ankle) a game-time decision for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020