Josh Richardson (hamstring) will remain out for 76ers on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Josh Richardson has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Richardson was previously ruled out for Saturday's game and will now also miss Sunday's game, bringing his total games missed with his hamstring injury to six. He was able to make it through a full-court workout on Saturday but is not ready to return yet.
Richardson is averaging 16.1 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and 26.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Charania: Dallas' Dwight Powell 'expected to have suffered a season-ending torn right Achilles tendon' on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (adductor) doubtful for Wednesday's game against Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (cuboid) ruled out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Jamal Murray (ankle) listed out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020