Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons produced 34 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks, and 1 turnover in a 141-94 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday.
Simmons brought his career regular-season 3-pointer count to two on Saturday as the 76ers cruised to an easy win. Simmons was incredibly efficient, shooting 12-of-14 from the field, 1-of-1 from behind the arc, and 9-of-12 from the line. He did all of this in just 26 minutes as the game was already decided by halftime. Next up for Simmons and the 76ers is a clash with the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Simmons scored 59.1 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models expect him to see 35.9 minutes and score 38.2 FanDuel points against the Raptors on Sunday.
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) will start for Pelicans in NBA debut January 21st, 2020
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Al Horford (left hand sprain) will play Monday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020