Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss
Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker produced 35 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in a 109-115 loss the Houston Rockets on Saturday.
Booker did his part on Saturday, scoring a game-high 35 points but it wasn't enough to overcome excellent performances from Russell Westbrook and James Harden. Booker shot 11-of-19 from the field, 2-of-4 from 3, and 11-of-16 from the line. Booker is now averaging 25 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 6.3 assists per game this season. Next up for Booker and the Suns is a meeting with the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday.
Booker scored 49.3 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models expect him to see 35.7 minutes and score 39.9 FanDuel points against Minnesota on Monday.
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) will not return for Pelicans on Friday February 28th, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) doubtful to return for Pelicans on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Bruce Brown Jr. (knee) out again for Pistons on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Friday in place of injured Danilo Gallinari February 28th, 2020
- Cory Joseph playing with Sacramento's second unit on Friday February 28th, 2020
- De'Aaron Fox (abdomen) starting for Kings on Friday, Cory Joseph coming off the bench February 28th, 2020
- Suns' Kelly Oubre reportedly has torn meniscus February 27th, 2020
- Suns' Mikal Bridges has 4 steals in tidy line February 27th, 2020
- Dario Saric starting in place of Kelly Oubre (knee) for Suns on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (knee) out for Wednesday's game against Clippers February 25th, 2020
- Ricky Rubio posts 22 points, packs box score for Suns February 25th, 2020
- Aron Baynes available for Suns on Friday after 13-game absence February 21st, 2020