Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley will not play on Wednesday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Conley has missed the last three games and continues to be ruled out more than 24 hours ahead of tip-off. Joe Ingles has been the primary beneficiary of Conley's absence.
Conley is averaging 25.7 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 21.3 points, 3.8 rebounds, 5.6 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.0 triples per contest over the rest of the year.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell starting for Utah on Tuesday, Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench January 14th, 2020