Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday
Golden State Warriors shooting guard Damion Lee (hand) is expected to play on Wednesday versus the New York Knicks.
Lee has been sidelined since November 11, so his minutes may be limited initially, but there's all types of offensive opportunity on this version of the Warriors. He averaged 10.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 1.1 3-pointers per game before the injury.
numberFire's models project Lee for 10.1 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.7 treys per game over the rest of the season.
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) ruled out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker starting for Boston on Monday, Grant Williams coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) a game-time decision for Warriors on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Alec Burks starting for Warriors on Saturday in place of injured Glenn Robinson January 18th, 2020