Bulls' Coby White (hamstring) probable Wednesday
Chicago Bulls point guard Coby White (left hamstring tightness) is probable for Wednesday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
White went scoreless Monday on 0-for-7 shooting while playing through hamstring tightness. Despite the poor showing, White is expected to be out there again Wednesday.
numberFire's models expect White to score 23.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $4,800.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Otto Porter (left foot) making progress February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 41 with 9 boards, 8 triples in Bulls' loss February 12th, 2020
- Zach LaVine (neck) available for Bulls on Sunday February 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (neck) a game-time decision on Sunday February 9th, 2020