Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker produced 44 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals, and 2 turnovers in a 117-122 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.
Walker was a one-man show for the Celtics on Wednesday but it wasn't enough to overcome a strong team effort from the Pacers. Kemba was 16-of-28 from the field, 7-of-15 from behind the arc, and 5-of-7 from the line. He played a team-high 35 minutes in a game that saw the Celtics bench only contribute 19 of their 117 points. Next up for Walker and Boston is a battle with the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday.
Walker scored 62.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models expect him to see 34.6 minutes and score 38.7 FanDuel points against the 76ers on Thursday.
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (adductor) doubtful for Wednesday's game against Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (cuboid) ruled out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Jamal Murray (ankle) listed out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) questionable for Celtics on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Kemba Walker starting for Boston on Monday, Grant Williams coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Marcus Smart coming off the bench for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Grant Williams playing off Boston's bench with Kemba Walker starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown starting for Boston on Monday, Marcus Smart coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) available for Celtics on Monday January 20th, 2020