Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win
Los Angeles Lakers forward Lebron James produced 25 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, and 6 turnovers in a 96-87 win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.
LeBron dominated on Wednesday, leading the Lakers in points, assists, and minutes played. It was a low scoring contest, in which the Lakers held the Magic to just 9 points in the first quarter. Lebron shot 11-of-24 from the field, 1-of-6 from 3, and 2-of-5 from the line to help the Lakers to their 22nd victory of the season. Next up for James and Los Angeles is a meeting with the Miami Heat on Friday.
James scored 53.2 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models expect him to play 34.5 minutes and score 49.4 FanDuel points against the Heat.
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Rodney McGruder coming off Clippers' bench with Maurice Harkless starting on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers starting Maurice Harkless (back) on Tuesday, Rodney McGruder off bench January 21st, 2020
- Dallas' Kristpas Porzingis starting on Tuesday, Maxi Kleber to bench January 21st, 2020
- Maxi Kleber playing with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) probable for Wednesday's matchup against New York January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Kuzma playing with Lakers' second unit with Anthony Davis starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench January 20th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (finger) active on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (glute) on minutes limit against Boston on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (bruised tailbone) will play for the Lakers on Monday January 20th, 2020