Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out on Saturday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not play in Saturday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Leonard will miss the second half of a back-to-back situation after logging 37 minutes in Friday's game. Paul George should see a huge increase in usage against Chicago.
George's Saturday projection includes 27.7 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 4.7 assists.
- Memphis' Jae Crowder (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan McRae (ankle) out on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) available for Monday's game against Rockets January 27th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- NBA: Lakers-Clippers game postponed Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) remains out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable for Clippers on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) out for Sunday's game against Orlando January 25th, 2020
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Lou Williams coming off the bench for Clippers on Friday January 24th, 2020