Daniel Gafford (hamstring) ruled out for Bulls on Saturday
Chicago Bulls forward Daniel Gafford has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers with a hamstring injury.
Gafford is dealing with a hamstring injury and chose to sit out on Saturday to avoid long term damage.
Gafford is averaging 4.6 points, 1.7 rebounds, 0.2 assists, and 10.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Dario Saric playing with Phoenix's second unit with Mikal Bridges starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Suns starting Mikal Bridges on Tuesday, Dario Saric off bench January 28th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off Washington's bench with Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Washington's Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday, Gary Payton II to bench January 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish starting for injured Bruno Fernando on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) available on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting Friday night in place of injured Lauri Markkanen January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020