Paul Millsap (quad) ruled out for Denver on Saturday
Denver Nuggets forward/center Paul Millsap has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with a quad injury.
Millsap will miss his first game of the season due to a quad injury. Look for Jerami Grant to see an increase in usage in his absence.
Millsap is averaging 12.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.2 assists, and 25.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Dario Saric playing with Phoenix's second unit with Mikal Bridges starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Suns starting Mikal Bridges on Tuesday, Dario Saric off bench January 28th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off Washington's bench with Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Washington's Isaac Bonga starting on Tuesday, Gary Payton II to bench January 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish starting for injured Bruno Fernando on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) available on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Paul Millsap (knee) ruled out again for Nuggets on Tuesday January 27th, 2020
- Jamal Murray (ankle) to remain out Tuesday for Nuggets January 27th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Gary Harris starting for Nuggets on Friday, Monte Morris coming off the bench January 24th, 2020
- Monte Morris coming off Denver's bench with Gary Harris (adductor) starting on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Gary Harris (adductor) available for Denver on Friday following five-game absence January 24th, 2020