Landry Shamet (ankle) starting for Clippers on Saturday in place of Kawhi Leonard (knee)
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Landry Shamet is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Shamet will start in his first game back from injury on Saturday. Our models expect him to see 20.6 minutes against Chicago.
Shamet's Saturday projection includes 6.8 points, 1.6 rebounds, 1.1 assists, and 11.1 FanDuel points. He is priced at $3,800.
- Charania: Dallas' Dwight Powell 'expected to have suffered a season-ending torn right Achilles tendon' on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (adductor) doubtful for Wednesday's game against Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (cuboid) ruled out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Jamal Murray (ankle) listed out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Rodney McGruder coming off Clippers' bench with Maurice Harkless starting on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers starting Maurice Harkless (back) on Tuesday, Rodney McGruder off bench January 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Maurice Harkless (back) available on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) out for Tuesday's matchup against Dallas January 20th, 2020
- Clippers starting Rodney McGruder for injured Maurice Harkless (back) on Saturday January 18th, 2020