Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win
Toronto Raptors forward Pascal Siakam produced 30 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks, and 2 turnovers in a 110-102 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday.
Siakam led all scorers on the night as the Raptors secured their 17th win of the season. Siakam shot 10-of-26 from the field, including 3-of-5 from behind the arc, and 7-of-10 from the line. He played 35 minutes on Saturday as the Raptors starters produced all but 16 of their 110 points. Next up for Siakam and the Raptors is a meeting with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
Siakam scored 65.5 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models expect him to play 33.3 minutes and score 36.1 FanDuel points against the Cavaliers.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (face) won't return on Wednesday night January 22nd, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (hamstring) starting for Raptors on Saturday, Serge Ibaka coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Serge Ibaka coming off Toronto's bench with Fred VanVleet starting on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (hamstring) available for Raptors on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hamstring) listed as questionable for Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Raptors' Norman Powell scores 28 points off the bench on Friday January 18th, 2020