Cleveland's Kevin Porter Jr. diagnosed with knee sprain
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kevin Porter Jr. has been diagnosed with a left knee sprain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
With Porter out, Darius Garland, Dante Exum and Cedi Osman all stand to see more usage.
Porter has averaged 16.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Larry Nance Jr. replacing Kevin Love (Achilles) in Cavaliers' Wednesday lineup February 12th, 2020
- Kevin Love ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday due to sore Achilles February 12th, 2020
- Larry Nance will start for Cavaliers if Kevin Love (Achilles) sits Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Kevin Love (Achilles) questionable for Cavaliers on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Andre Drummond starting for Cleveland in debut on Sunday February 9th, 2020
- Cleveland's Andre Drummond reportedly available for Sunday's matchup against Clippers February 8th, 2020