Joel Embiid (finger) will not play for 76ers against Celtics on Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Boston Celtics due to a left right finger injury.
Embiid dislocated his finger on Monday against the Oklahoma City Thunder. He missed Tuesday's practice while undergoing further testing, but the results haven't been revealed. Kyle O'Quinn, Mike Scott, Furkan Korkmaz, and Matisse Thybulle have all drawn starts in place of Embiid this season.
Embiid is averaging 46.6 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 23.9 points, 11.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 0.7 steals, and 2.2 blocks per contest over the rest of the season.
- Toronto's Norman Powell (finger) remains sidelined, re-evaluation next week February 20th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant (foot) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- DeMar DeRozan (back) expected to play against Jazz on Friday February 19th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver (back) won't play on Thursday night February 19th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len (hip) practices Wednesday, remains out for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) questionable for Rockets on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) game-time decision on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Ben Simmons turns in another triple-double for 76ers February 12th, 2020
- Al Horford moving to 76ers' bench Tuesday, Furkan Korkmaz entering lineup February 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson replacing Shake Milton in 76ers' lineup Tuesday February 11th, 2020
- Shake Milton coming off Philadelphia's bench with Josh Richardson starting on Tuesday February 11th, 2020
- Sixers' Furkan Korkmaz starting on Tuesday, Al Horford to bench February 11th, 2020