Grizzlies' Kyle Anderson (foot) a GTD Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Kyle Anderson (right foot soreness) is a game-time decision for Tuesday's game versus the Houston Rockets, per head coach Taylor Jenkins.
Brandon Clarke (right thumb soreness) and Jae Crowder (right hip soreness) are also game-time calls, so Jaren Jackson Jr. may be tasked with a heavy workload on Tuesday. Solomon Hill could also see a boost if the Grizzlies are short-handed.
numberFire's models expect Anderson to score 9.2 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,500.
- Pacers' Jeremy Lamb suffers torn ACL, will have season-ending surgery February 24th, 2020
- Jake Layman (toe) probable for Timberwolves on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (personal) remains out for Minnesota on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant (rest) ruled out for Wizards on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (groin) ruled out for Knicks on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Tobias Harris (knee) a game-time decision for 76ers on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) out at least 2 weeks February 23rd, 2020
- Ja Morant records first triple-double in Grizzlies' win February 10th, 2020
- Dion Waiters waived by Grizzlies February 9th, 2020
- Gorgui Dieng available to make Memphis debut on Sunday February 9th, 2020
- Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) starting on Friday night for Memphis February 7th, 2020
- Memphis sends Solomon Hill to Miami in Andre Iguodala trade February 6th, 2020