Paul Millsap (knee) ruled out for Nuggets on Wednesday
Denver Nuggets forward/center Paul Millsap (left knee contusion/strain) will remain out Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
It will be Millsap's fourth straight game on the shelf. Tuesday is the front leg of a back-to-back set, so consider him questionable for Thursday against the Golden State Warriors. Jerami Grant will likely make another start.
Millsap is averaging 24.3 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 12.2 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench against Kings February 25th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss (calf) replacing Kevon Looney in Warriors' lineup Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Sekou Doumbouya playing with Detroit's second unit on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Thon Maker coming off Pistons' bench on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Detroit's John Henson starting at center on Tuesday, Thon Maker to bench February 25th, 2020
- Will Barton starting for Denver on Friday, Torrey Craig coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Paul Millsap starting for Nuggets on Friday, Jerami Grant coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) available for Friday's matchup against Thunder February 21st, 2020
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) available for Friday's game against Oklahoma City February 20th, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (foot) available on Friday February 20th, 2020