Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert scored 22 points (9-of-12 field goals, 4-of-6 free throws) with 18 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, and 2 blocks in 36.6 minutes of a 118-107 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Gobert has now reeled off 20 points in back-to-back games for the first time this season, with double-doubles in both outings. After being held to single digits in two straight games, Gobert is averaging 18.5 points over the last four. The Jazz will visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday.
Gobert scored a season-best 58.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 15.6 points, 11.8 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Utah's Ed Davis (back) ruled out against Miami Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mike Conley (illness) remains out for Jazz on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against Miami February 11th, 2020
- Utah's Joe Ingles starting for resting Mike Conley on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (knee) ruled out on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Tony Bradley (knee) remains out for Jazz on Saturday February 1st, 2020