Anthony Davis (tailbone) missing 4th straight for Lakers on Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (bruised tailbone) will not play on Wednesday versus the Orlando Magic, per Lakers head coach Frank Vogel.
Vogel said Tuesday that Davis is "progressing well," but he's going to spend a fourth consecutive game on the sidelines Wednesday. Kyle Kuzma will make another start and Dwight Howard figures to continue to benefit. He set a pair of season-highs on Monday with 21 points and 15 boards.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Lakers-Magic game has the second-lowest over/under (212.5 points) on Wednesday's 10-game slate.
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) starting for Pelicans on Friday, Josh Hart coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (back) questionable to return on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard February 21st, 2020
- Kevin Porter Jr. ejected from Friday's game against Wizards February 21st, 2020
- Lonnie Walker coming off the bench for Spurs on Friday February 21st, 2020
- DeMar DeRozan (back) starting for Spurs on Friday, Lonnie Walker coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Anthony Davis (leg) headed to the locker room on Friday February 21st, 2020
- DeMarcus Cousins to be waived by Lakers February 21st, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Anthony Davis scores efficient 32 with 3 steals, 3 blocks in Lakers' loss February 7th, 2020