Derrick Favors (hamstring) day-to-day for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Derrick Favors (hamstring) is day-to-day, per head coach Alvin Gentry.
J.J. Redick (hamstring) and Brandon Ingram (knee) are also day-to-day. All three will be re-evaluated after Thursday's shootaround. Favors missed the past two contests, leading to more run for Jahlil Okafor and Jaxson Hayes.
Favors is averaging 27.2 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 10.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.4 blocks over the rest of the season.
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (knee) will not return on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) starting for Pelicans on Friday, Josh Hart coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020