Kristaps Porzingis (knee, illness) ruled out for Dallas on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Sacramento Kings with a knee injury.
Porzingis was expected to play but has been scratched late due to right knee soreness and will not play on Wednesday. His next chance to play will come against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday.
Porzingis is averaging 17.3 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 37.1 FanDuel points.
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss thriving in starting center role February 16th, 2020
- Marcin Gortat announces his retirement on Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory February 14th, 2020
- Marcus Smart turns in 31-point gem for Celtics in start February 14th, 2020
- Luka Doncic scores 33 with 12 boards, 8 dimes for Mavericks in return February 13th, 2020
- Update: Jalen Brunson now starting for Dallas on Wednesday after late change, Courtney Lee coming off the bench February 12th, 2020
- Jalen Brunson back on Mavericks' bench Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Luka Doncic (ankle) starting for Dallas on Wednesday, Jalen Brunson coming off the bench February 12th, 2020
- Maxi Kleber coming off Mavericks' bench on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Courtney Lee starting for Dallas on Wednesday; Maxi Kleber to bench February 12th, 2020