Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris scored 34 points (14-of-20 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 4 3-pointers in 35.4 minutes of a 117-106 loss to the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday.
Harris led both teams in scoring and notched a third straight double-double. Through six games in January, he's averaging 21.2 points, 7.7 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 2.5 3-pointers (45.5 3-point percentage). The 76ers will host the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
Harris scored 53.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday, his second-highest total of the season. numberFire's models project him for 19.6 points, 6.3 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.0 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (knee) will not return on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Tobias Harris (knee) doubtful on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Philadelphia Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Ben Simmons (back) will not return for 76ers on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Ben Simmons (back) starting for 76ers on Saturday, Raul Neto coming off the bench February 22nd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) available for Saturday's matchup against Milwaukee February 22nd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) probable for Saturday February 21st, 2020